Apr 08,2015
By: 'Ho Pan'
Apr 08,2015
I would like to thank Somer for all his help in helping us find our first property to rent in London.

My wife and I had just arrived in London for work and wanted to find a property quickly so we could settle. Somer responded to our phone call promptly with some suggested properties and also recommended us a property through another agent he worked closely with, which we ended up renting.

Although the property we rented was the one recommended by Somer through another agent, he helped us through the process from start to finish and kept us informed and answered our questions.

I highly recommend Somer and would definitely contact him again next time we are looking for another property to rent.

ML Estates