Apr 08,2015
By: 'Tenant19'
Apr 08,2015
AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs because it will indeed cost you a lot if you rent through this company .

Went to view the property when tenants were still in so we did not look in any cupboards or anything which we were to later discover were riddled with dampness .

Day before move in day well this was when your move decided to tell us the current tenants had not left and needed a two week extension just as out moving van was booked and current house was to be rented out .

Day of moving in day we moved in at 5.30pm (that's when we got the keys) to not a single light bulb , no gas or electricity key to put anything in the meters .

Bathroom - taps were hanging off , shower was broken and the toilet didn't flush which only just got fixed in the 9th month of the 12 month tennancy .

Kitchen - cupboards outside yellow smoke stained, vinyl was filthy and inside cupboards completely damp. Washing machine was leaking (fixed this when phoned ) however the sink leaked for a full year , again the landlord Apparantly fixed this .

Living room - 6 layers of bubbled wallpaper up all mis matched , yellow smoke coloured doors which never even closed the full tennancy.

Rooms - same horrible decorative state which they are now trying to Bill me for !

Small room - cupboard riddled with dampness mould and leaking . Smell of dampness was over powering we never put put child in that room !

Your move and the dodgy landlord are now trying to Take my full deposit of £860 - I did withhold half of my last month rent of £290 .

I am currently in the process of going through the small claims court . It may take months and cost money but I am willing to do what it takes to get this shady landlord struck off for tampering with electrics when unqualified . I also want to see your move severely reprimanded .

I have about 200 pictures on my phone and numerous email . I have saved absolutely everything as I knew it would come to this .

Absolute theft !