Apr 08,2015
By: 'Rich A'
Apr 08,2015
Danica has recently let out my flat in Clerkenwell. It was my first time becoming a landlord so I was a bit naive as to the whole experience, but I felt in safe hands from the off and was very much hoping that she would be successful in letting the property over the rival agent. Clerkenwell isn't in BS's regular catchment area and as such I wasn't overly confident they would be able to let it, however, Danica managed to convert 4 out of 8 viewings to offers and 1 of those to completion. This stood in stark contrast to the other agent's 40+ viewings and 0 offers! Danica has also overseen the renovations on the flat - painting, handiwork, electrical work, etc - all of which has been completed efficiently and to a high standard. I look forward to working more with Danica and Blake Stanley over the coming year!

BlakeStanley