Apr 07,2015
By: 'Charlotte'
Apr 07,2015
Anglia Accommodation Services (Green End Rd, Cambridge) managed my property for a number of years. Even though my property was a long way away from the office, Jean Jarvis always went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure a second to none property management service. I was promptly informed of any issues that needed my attention of work that needed my approval for payment. Jean personally visited my property to carry out inspections and providing that my tenants paid their rent on time, a few days later the funds were in my bank account. If rent payments were late coming in from the tenants I was always informed of this. I would have no hesitation in recommending Anglia Accommodation Services to any existing or would be landlord/lady.
Realistic and affordable, very competitive and a better service than I had had from other agents.

Anglia Accommodation Services