Apr 07,2015
By: 'Foxon'
Apr 07,2015
Rabia has been my main point of contact since I moved in during December 2014 and has helped me enormously in resolving my numerous problems. Firstly I had no access to the Sky tv feed from the block Sky equipment and Rabia arranged with the landlord to have 2 tv engineer visits which resolved the problem. Secondly the external gate buzzer was not connected to my phone so that I could not receive visitors and again Rabia successfully liaised with the security company to finally resolve these problems. The main stumbling point in all these problems appears to be the immovable attitude of he block manager whom Rabia has had to deal with and indeed there is still no sign on how visitors should contact the occupants due to the block manager non authorisation!
Rabia has also arranged for British Gas to perform annual boiler maintenance and attempted to obtain a key the the street gate although I understand that the non delivery of such is due to the landlord's incapacity.
Rabia has performed her role with professionalism and a sense of humour, always exhibiting a positive attitude and rarely needing to be chased.

Glenmead Property Management