Apr 07,2015
By: 'Heather Pearson'
Apr 07,2015
I had the pleasure of dealing with Lisa Baulk at Ryder & Dutton. Lisa arranged and managed all matters relating to my property rental application and she worked very hard to get me and my family moved into our choice of rental property within a very short time scale. There is no doubt that Lisa is a professional. Her communication skills proved to be excellent and she kept us informed at every level of the application process. Lisa was always on hand to offer advice and answer our many queries. Lisa was knowledgable and extremely efficient. It was also noted that Lisa came across as a caring and friendly individual. I would not hesitate to recommend Lisa's expertise - she is an asset to her employer.
On the day we moved into the rental property, a gentleman called Stewart Holmes did the 'handover' where we took possession of the keys. There was lots of paperwork to sign but Stewart took the time to explain what each document was, what it was about and why we were signing it. Stewart gave us a 'tour' of the property and explained everything from the use of keys/locks, how to operate the alarm system to where all the storage was located etc..etc.. - no stone was left unturned! Stewart answered all our questions, he was professional and knowledgeable. We felt that Stewart took his time to explain things to us properly and did nor rush which we really appreciated. Stewart was friendly and charming but above all a professional.

Ryder & Dutton