Sep 26,2008
Sep 26,2008
Excellent service, second to none, best I have encountered as a tenant.

They listen to the clients needs & requirements & aim to fulfill these to the highest standard with a very friendly, prompt, efficient, service.

Obviously very well managed & organised & I would therefore not hesitate to recommend Platinum Estates to deal with any of your property needs.

From A new very satisfied tenant.
By: victorya
May 27, 2012
Dear Becky and Sam,
Thank you for your honesty. My partner and I are seriously thinking about selling our property. whilst I have massive doubts about P.E(and their billing etc)I hope your honesty will help effect a change of heart from him.
Unfortunately, P.E have managed the property for a while and we do not live near.. any advice RE abetter agent is welcome...
By: becky
May 03, 2012
After having the misfortune to deal with Platinum for a whole horrendous year and experienced their appalling attitude and rudeness, I am convinced the post by 'max' is bogus and written by Platinum themselves to boost their star rating.
If you are future tenant/landlord pls believe the majority of genuine reviewers. We do not lie.
By: Sam
May 05, 2010
Dude, one of the most irritating, unfriendly agent I have ever seen. Anyone, please be carefull. There are better agents around, will not recommend Platinum at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1! To leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1