Apr 07,2015
Sean
By: 'Priya Silva'
Apr 07,2015
I am Ms P. Silva , who has been a very long standing customer of Spencer property services. I wish to express my view with regard to the services I received from Mr Sean Hewitt . Mr Hewitt has been dealing with my property 18, church bank, for 15 years. Mr Hewitt has impressed me immensely every time when introducing tenants for my flat all these years. He has worked very professionally at the times when there were problems with regard to tenancies. He is very prompt and very enthusiastic to meet my requests and as an example, recently when I need to apply for my flat licensing, as I live abroad he helped and organized Glenmead to help me with the application. As always , Sarah in Glenmead had been so prompt to carry out Sean's request on my behalf. This stopped me moving out of your' agency to another , to get help to apply for license. I valued the services provided by your' staff so much as I felt Spencers'
Agency cares for the customer very much. Having Sean and Sarah and rest of the team who work together with a good team spirit is a rare occasion in today's world. Therefore having such officers in a company is an asset to the company to provide good ,professional service to the customer.. I hope it will continue , for me to stay on with Spencers for many more years. I have been offered high rents from some estate agents recently. I stick to Spencers for so many years because of your' staff professional performance. This review is a genuine one to show my confidence in Spencers property services.
Ms P. SILVA . 18, CHURCH BANK , E17.
Reasonable.