Apr 06,2015
By: 'glen'
Apr 06,2015
I was not surprised to see the comments on the only other review. I am quite frankly appalled at their manner and the way the think it is acceptable to talk to people. I have spoken with other tenants/ tradespeople who have had dealings with them and the response is always the same. They have proven themselves to be incompetent at providing a decent level of service to their tenants, and I would never rent with them again.
By: Gary
Jun 14, 2017
I am not aware of Glen or the specific problem he encountered. We have hundreds of satisfied tenants who live in homes of a good standard, well above many of our competitors and unfortunately two bad anonymous reviews should not be indicative of the reputation of a company established for over 20 years.

Nationwide Property Lettings