Apr 06,2015
By: 'Bernie Woollaston'
Apr 06,2015
Previously F&C handled a very successful sale for me in difficult circumstances, where the price contracted was higher than advertised. I was delighted with the service and staff, especially Hilary who was most professional, efficient and helpful.

F&C/Hilary advised me of the availability of what will soon be my new home, and due to my past experiences I was very confident that the purchase would go smoothly with their/her involvement.

In the event there were a raft of issues along the way which were efficiently managed through by Hilary and her colleague Claire Ray to the satisfaction of both the seller and myself. At all times I had the utmost confidence in the Agent and all the people.

I have no hesitation in recommending the Agency very highly, I have used many over the years but they are the best I have ever experienced. They make the difficult process of buying and selling almost pleasurable. Massive Thanks to you all.
Purchase - no fees