Apr 06,2015
By: 'Shauna'
Apr 06,2015
I found our current property on Rightmove on a Saturday morning and sent a request right away. Within 2 hours I had been contacted asking if I wanted to view the property the same day which was not only convenient for me but very efficient on Reeds Rains part and saw I was impressed from the word go! At the viewing we were handed a leaflet with all the information on that we could ask for regarding the house and current pictures which really helped when we were making our decision. We went into Reeds after filling our applications and were greeted by Alison Woods who explained how they work, what it is they need to see from us and although we were unsure if we would pass the underwriting criteria she was quick to find out the information needed and kept us informed the whole way through. This includes again calling me on the same day to let me know the Landlord would be happy for me to bring my bunnies. From there it was smooth sailing and we finally moved to our new house this week. It was much easier than my previous experience renting through another letting agent and I can not recommend Reeds Rains and Alison enough.

Reeds Rains