Apr 06,2015
Steve Jones FNAEA MARLA
Apr 06,2015
My wife and I were discussing converting a small out house which is attached to the front of the property into a study, as many of our neighbours have. We weighed up the cost and other ongoing improvements to the property and realised we would not get much of a return on our investment when we had planned to sell the house in a few years, when our fixed rate mortgage ended and we wouldn't get hit buy an indemnity clause.
However, after a little bit of financial investigation, it looked worth it with the record low mortgage rates. We invited two well know estate agents to value the property and discuss selling options. We also invited a third who we had not heard of before, but came with a glowing recommendation from a friend. Thank God we did! You hear so many cliche stories about estate agents and you just couldn't help yourself with imagining then all to be true with the first 2 cloned well know agents. Steve (Mr Jones) and later his team Jon Curtis and Aimee Mitchell, was like a breath of fresh air; funny willing to chat and listen to our ideas for selling and our buying, without seeming to be following a standardised set clip board series of questions and answers. The icing on the cake, was their in house independent financial adviser Mr Peter Nixon. I had seen 2 other independent advisers as well and had done extensive research my self, but this man and his team stood head and shoulders above the others with concise and helpful advice with no flim flam.
So from an initial idea over a few glasses of wine and cider, our house was on the market and sold with a new property mortgage in place within 4 weeks. The cherry on the icing, £500 more than I had calculated myself that the house would sell for.
My advice is simple. If you need to sell your property, use Cross Keys Estates; But hold onto your hats, the speed and friendly efficiency of there service might leave you spinning, but with a massive smile on your face :)
The best rate I had found
By: Aimee
May 06, 2015
Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you chose us to market your property, and are very happy that the sale has progressed accordingly. I wish you and your family all the best for the future and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need to in the future.

Cross Keys Estates