Apr 06,2015
Kerry-Anne
By: 'Holly Brown'
Apr 06,2015
I truly find Sawyer and co extremely helpful, positive and they really go out of their way to help you by being flexible and give a real human approach to their service. In comparison with other letting agencies I have dealt with, I am so relieved to know that Saywer and co are our agents as it really helps to know that any problems or questions will be dealt with positively and efficiently. My partner and I are young and also in a same sex relationship- when we have dealt with other agents we have felt that we have been judged and subsequently treated as though we were not to be trusted or that we would be 'problem tenants'. In actual fact we spend our time at home doing things like knitting, reading, cleaning, studying and drawing and are in bed asleep by about 9:30pm... Real ravers! We were admittedly nervous about even setting foot in the doorway of the Hove branch as our initial impression was of high standards and for 'higher class' clients... Of course we were wrong and were greeted warmly, invited to sit down and discuss our requirements straight away!
Renting property can be a stressful experience which is unfortunate because many people rely on renting in order to call somewhere home. With the stress of every day life, everyone should be able to look forward to going home at the end of a busy day and for it to be a place to feel safe, comfortable and be able to relax. From my experience of Sawyer and co so far, they genuinely seem to care about their tenants and have a real human work ethic. Many other agencies care more for their landlords and money than anything else but Sawyer and co seem to be dry different. I appreciate their service so much and would not hesitate to recommend them to other people.
Very reasonable and you definitely feel that you are paying for something!

Sawyer & Co