Apr 06,2015
Robert Shine
By: 'Aileen CB'
Apr 06,2015
I contacted Robert Shine with regard to a studio property for my son who was moving to the area. My son is Aspergers and we were keen to find the right property for him. Robert Shine whilst totally professional with his clients interests at heart totally understood where I was coming from and was extremely understanding and helpful. The appointment was arranged and a viewing was made. My husband filmed it all as I was not able to attend. I could hear Robert in the background. The flat was exactly what was portrayed on the internet and the photos were an excellent representation of the studio flat. Although it was not quite what we were looking for I and I explained why to Robert the next day, I felt I had to commend him for all he had done for me. I actually work part time for an Estate Agents in Milton Keynes and therefore very critical of others! I take no prisoners but I was more than happy with the service provided to me by Robert, and when looking again in the area in a few months I will go back to his agency first in the hope he can help us out again.

Hanover Shine Ltd