Apr 06,2015
Natasha
By: 'Roseville_California'
Apr 06,2015
I have been renting out my flat with Southside Property Management for 3 years. As an expat landlord, it is important to be able to trust that day to day rental business is being taken care of. From the outset, John and his team have handled all aspects of renting out my property with great efficiency and professionalism. From quality tenant selection, dealing with repairs and maintenance, timely payment of rent and production of documentation, all aspects of my flat rental have been handled with no problems. A landlord can never be fully hands off. I always receive timely replies to email inquiries and information received is accurate and complete. Before selecting Southside, I extensively researched my management options. No other company offered the quality of service for both tenant and landlord at market beating rates as Southside did. I am very happy with Southside and will continue my business relationship with them for years to come.
Market beating