Apr 06,2015
Linda
By: 'Zena'
Apr 06,2015
Hello,

I have recently been somewhat pre-occupied with selling a property in Essex and I can only say that I wish that experience had been more like the one I had when buying my house through Aldred's in Gorleston.

This was down to 'Morning Linda' and her professional but friendly approach. I liked the continuity of Linda being the first person I spoke to about the property and the one who steered it through to completion. I admitted that I was a nervous buyer having not bought or sold property for about 30 years and I appreciated Linda's regular (as clockwork!) telephone calls to update and exchange information. Although it was quite a long process she managed to not appear to be hassling me in any way! She was always polite and always sounded in good humour. So, thanks are somewhat overdue as my purchase was completed in December 2014, but nonetheless they are sincerely meant!
By: Dan Crawley
Apr 06, 2015
Dear Zena,

Thanks for the review.

We are delighted that your purchase went smoothly and that you were happy with the service received. We are also delighted that our service compares favourably with other experiences you have had.

I hope you enjoy your time in Gorleston-on-sea and if we can be of assistance in the future please let me know.

Kind regards,