Apr 06,2015
By: 'Amy'
Apr 06,2015
Overall, a terrible service. I went as a prospective tenant, as I really wanted to live in the Strada where IRD have properties to rent. Although 3 properties were advertised as available online, there were none available, there was no explanation for this and the gentlemen kept changing his mind about how many properties were free and what the rent would be each month, which I was uncomfortable with. However I was shown one flat which wasn't advirtised. As I was desperate to find somewhere quick, I said I would be interested in taking it if the price was lowered as it was massively over priced compared to other similar properties, the gentleman said he would speak to the land lord, I didn't ever hear anything back from him, I called a couple of times but he said the land lord hadnt got back to him, then a few days later i saw the property was occupied. In my opinion just very poor customer service! But I'm now very glad I didn't go there, as if he was hard to contact and disinterested when I was a prospective tennant, ready to hand over a deposit, I can't imagine how difficult the company would be if things went wrong with the property. In my advice don't use the company!

IRD Homes