Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
I agree with the other negative comments. We have been treated horrendously by this agent as tenants. They are inflexible, do not pass on messages and appear to deliberately demand access to the property at time least convenient to us, not offering more than one date and time. Recently their treatment has resulted in me feeling harassed in my own home and reduced to tears. The staff are unhelpful and quite rude. We are actually now handing in our notice to move as I can't take any more.

I also agree that if I were the landlord I would not use them as faults we report are never dealt with and we have to constantly chase. I do not believe our comments get passed on and the ones that are passed on are distorted.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julian Carthew Office 1! To leave a new review of Julian Carthew Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julian Carthew Office 1