Apr 03,2015
By: 'Susan Sparks'
Apr 03,2015
I noticed how professional Emma and John were when they visited my house. This influenced me to put my house on the market with Reeds Rains. From the onset Emma was helpful and polite and her professional attitude continued throughout the whole process, she did what she said she would do, for example kept me informed and always got back to me by phone or email.

Moving is a very stressful time for anyone and Emma has a way of making the process feel easier, she manages things well and is reassuring about everything.

I found all the other staff polite and helpful and would like to say thank you to all of you, however Emma is the one that I have had most contact with, a big thank you Emma for doing a great job.

Reeds Rains