Apr 03,2015
Vicky
By: 'Paul'
Apr 03,2015
I have had the pleasure of using Manning Stainton for renting and buying and now I am on my way of completing a sale through them too. I cannot thank the Morley Team who have been fantastic throughout, In terms of the sale of my property, Vicky and Stephanie were just brilliant. With getting married in 3 months time I thought I was mad wanting to sell and buy new home at the same time as juggling a wedding budget. As we all know selling and buying is one of the top stresses. Well, both Vicky and Stephanie (and not forgetting Paul Cooke) have certainly ensured the process has so far been stress free. Not only have they all kept me informed by email as I was unable to take calls while at work but have responded to my questions quickly and professionally especially when organising viewings and have been instrumental in secure a sale in just 3 days of my house going on the market, beyond my expectations. They are a real credit to the Morley Team! It is does not end there, both Jo Murgatroyd (mortgage adviser) and Diane Sellars (sales negotiator) are assisting all the way with the purchase of my new home (hopefully to move in just before I exchange wedding vows with my partner). Manning Stainton should be very proud to have such dedicated staff. I can not thank them enough! So if you are thinking about which agent to go with whether that be on the high street or online, I definitely recommend you get in touch with Manning Stainton and give them a go.
It is simple Manning Stainton offer value for money. They were surprisingly cheaper than other high street agents considering they are open 7 days a week and provide you with not only assign you with a dedicated agent but support you with a team of experts. Like I did, you may be thinking you could get a cheaper deal going with an online agent but you cannot put a price on an estate agent with a proven track record in the industry who can also take the hassle out of selling and buying.

Manning Stainton