Apr 03,2015
Sean
By: 'Ms Hussain'
Apr 03,2015
I had previously put my property on the market with a well known agent and was very disappointed with their service and unprofessionalism. I thought I would then give Spencers a try and I cannot express how happy I am with the service received. Both Sean and Mark were extremely professional but also understanding. Sean took great pictures of the house and presented it beautifully online. I was kept up to date at every stage of the process. My house was sold within two months of it being marketed by Spencers. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend both Sean Hewitt and Mark Leigh of Spencers to anyone I know.
By: Jovita
Nov 29, 2015
In general, Radio wave in general, is a procedure where
vitamins, drugs, compounds and herbs are combined together in a given formula and injected into
the central area of your skin (named mesoderm) to ruin cellulite and fat.
Attachments