Apr 03,2015
By: 'Mark Prowse'
Apr 03,2015
It was my first purchase, the property was a repossession and had been vacant for several months. There was very little information known about it at the time. Seeing as the property was what I wanted I took a chance and I'm very glad I did. Aaron notified the vendor of my offer and kept me informed on everything I needed to do to get the offer accepted. His communication with the vendor helped speed the process along and helped me to secure my new home. He was quick to respond to any queries and always very friendly. He recommended a solicitor whom he'd dealt with before that specialized in conveyancing. The communication between myself, the solictor and Aaron was excellent. She saw the process through to completion and the work she conducted was thorough and without delay. I am very pleased with the service from Aaron and the team at VitalSpace and would highly recommend them.

VitalSpace Estate Agents