Apr 02,2015
By: 'jackie'
Apr 02,2015
I was introduced to Oakfield via a friend. I chose them to manage my property because they were the most professional of the 3 agents I interviewed. The professionalism has not stopped. I recently had a problem with another property not under the Oakfield team but Kevin gave me a great deal of helpful information & guidance even though he wasn't involved. Dom has been so helpful with dealing with a faulty washing machine. Through Dom an engineer was sent firstly to see if the machine could be fixed in order to save me money but the machine needed to be replaced. I ordered a new machine from Currys & then my problems began. Currys made a nightmare of the delivery but Dom was at hand & kept me informed throughout & liased with the tenant so that installation went ahead without causing the tenant or myself any further grief. He was so understanding & helpful I cannot fault my dealings with him or the team at Oakfield.
I am completely satisfied with every aspect of Oakfield & the team of employees
By: Oakfield
Apr 04, 2015
Dear Jackie, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Dom and Kevin in our Bexhill branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield