Apr 02,2015
By: 'Sheffieldrenter'
Apr 02,2015
I'm sorry I ever went anywhere near Blundells. Service has been poor from the start - they failed to put half of our deposit into a DPS and left it floating around in our account. This money has now been lost as a result of yet another of Blundells' failings.

Staff are slow to reply to emails and hard to get hold of over the phone making problems which last for months on end with no resolution. After a viewing at our house at which none of us were present they then proceeded to leave the door unlocked.

I will never be using Blundells again and would advise anyone else to steer clear of them. They're a poorly run organisation and none of the staff seem to know what they're doing. A bunch of monkeys could run a lettings agent better than them!

Blundells