Apr 02,2015
By: 'Timbo'
Apr 02,2015
We had already viewed 2 properties with James prior to purchasing our house. As a result, we were already aware of James's professional and understated manner. He had a great deal of knowledge of the property, the position and needs of the owners and nearby properties and neighbours etc. There was no fuss or bravado just a clean and smooth purchase at a price that we were pleased with.

Following every communication with James everything was confirmed in email and, where necessary, by post immediately. I always felt very much in the loop.

Based on the service received by Heritage during the purchase we have also decided to sell through them and are currently in the position where we have sold at asking price within 24 hrs of our house going up for sale.

I would definitely recommend using Heritage for either buying or selling.
I approached three of my preferred estate agents and the Heritage fees were comparable with the lowest quoted.
By: kd
Apr 07, 2015
Thank you Tim for taking the time to review Heritage Property and your positive words about James in our Kenilworth sales office. I am delighted we were able to help you find your new home and sell your property for a price and timescale you were happy with. Sincere thanks for your recommendations. Kind regards Mark Wadsworth, Sales Manager Heritage Property 01926857334, mark.wadsworth@heritageproperty.co.uk.

Heritage Property