Apr 02,2015
By: 'Sam'
Apr 02,2015
Put in a low offer on property wasn't accepted as seller wanted 10 thousand more so me and husband talked about it and we wanted to increase our offer by about ‚£7000 and go view property again to see whether we really could justify the extra spend on the house and then put in the offer. I think the seller said he wouldn't show around people who were time wasters and weren't going to give him what he wanted which we aren't. I was hoping he would consider our next offer anyway. J* called back and was really rude and said my client said you can't come around, and when I asked why she said it's his property he can show who he likes. She was really rude in how she dealt with me and I'm not used to having someone be so rude and bitchy, so I said ok thanks and went. I decided to call her back to speak about how rude she had been (not even recording my first offer and then telling me I can't come around etc) and fair enough he can show around who he wants but why so rude. When I rang back to say how upset I was and explain i had intended on putting in a higher offer she was bitchier still saying you hadn't said that before, I am merely repeating to you what my client said. No sorry, nothing. So much for 40 years of experience of all the estate agents we've dealt with this lady has really put me off oulsnam!!!!

Robert Oulsnam & Company