Apr 02,2015
By: 'Manish Muralidhar'
Apr 02,2015
I was looking for a property to move in within a week in Maidenhead. I walked into Prospect office (luckily the first letting agency I walked into at Maidenhead) and put forward my requirements. They not only made sure I moved in to a property within a week but they also made sure all my requirements (close to office, close to station etc..) were met. All tenancy formalities went in smooth.

When I was moving out of the property, all formalities were dealt with smoothly. The inventory check was done when I requested it for and I rent during the last month was taken only till the last day I stayed at the property. Also, the initial deposit was returned back to my account without any hassles.

Overall, the experience with Prospect was amazing. I would definitely come back to them if I have to come back to Maidenhead again.

Manish Muralidhar