Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
Do NOT EVER use these estate agents. Seriously. I have never come across a more incompetent bunch of people in my life. They refused to return a large amount of my money when I wouldn't move in to a property which they had completely mis-advertised and was legally unsafe and then proceeded to shout and scream at me down the phone (when I could eventually contact them). I was unable to speak to a single person at the company who possessed any customer skills or intellectual ability. The way in which they speak to their customers is absolutely shocking. I honestly don't understand how they're still in business. Trust me ¢â‚¬â€œ don't go there!

They only have one star because its the minimum you can award.
By: Customerservices
Oct 12, 2011
We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could be forward your comlaint to our customer service department (customerservices@davidstjames.co.uk) we assure you this will be looked into in detail.

Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you.

Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you.

David St James