Sep 29,2008
Sep 29,2008
Totally useless and incompetent. I wish I had read the other online reviews first. I have never written an online review in my life, but felt it necessary. I would avoid them at all costs. I know estate agents don't have the best reputation for service, but this is new level. Admin team is impossible to get a hold off, are rude and unhelpful. They take no responsibility for the representations they make and hide behind the fine print. Without a doubt the worst experience I have had letting a place in London.
By: Alex Savill
Oct 07, 2008
Dear "Not Happy",

We take the satisfaction of our clients extremely seriously. It is regrettable you have experienced a lower level of service then we would like. We offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please contact me to discuss the matter so we can investigate why you experienced a poor level of service and the changes we can make to ensure this does not happen again.
Yours Sincerely
Alex Savill
Lettings Manager @ Duck&Hedges Ltd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1