Apr 02,2015
By: 'Olivia R'
Apr 02,2015
Chesterton's East Sheen were brilliant throughout the process of letting our property due to our international relocation. I could not have hoped for the process to have flowed more smoothly and at all times I had complete confidence that they were managing our letting in the best way. I felt that Amy, Stephen and the team dealt with us with complete honestly and integrity and I know that they ensured the best outcome both for us and our tenants. They were efficient, communicative and at all times pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to use them again for lettings or sales - this is exceptional, caring customer service that reflects the best of local community real estate in a big city location.

Chestertons