Apr 02,2015
By: 'BO'
Apr 02,2015
I was new to Edinburgh and Byram already came highly recommended by a friend. I was looking for a flat to rent at the worst possible time - at the height of the Fringe, so at every property where I turned up there were 10 or more other prospective tenants lined up outside, I was told this is normal for Edinburgh. Byram found me a superb flat within a few weeks, it was really worth the short wait as it suited my needs perfectly. The administrative side of things went smoothly and Zone Letting answered all my queries promptly, attend to all minor issues immediately and overall communication was excellent. They were also amenable to release me from my lease after 6 months as I had found a property to buy, for which I am very grateful. My deposit was released immediately. Overall, I have had a completely positive experience and would certainly deal with them again if the opportunity arose. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Zone Letting