Apr 02,2015
Dominique
By: 'June Hayhurst'
Apr 02,2015
Dominique was professional and proactive during the whole process. I told her from the beginning that I did not want to put my property on the market until I had found something I wanted to buy. She then took me to see a property which fulfilled most of the criteria I asked for - at which point I was willing to go ahead and put mine on the market. I might have lost the other property if another buyer did not have a property to sell, but Dominique set about marketing mine even before the brochure was produced. I had 2 full asking price offers within the first 2 weeks, one of which was a cash buyer who I have now proceeded with to exchange and completion in 3 weeks time! The brochure was still produced, and although not now needed, was amazing. Thank you Dominique.
By: Dom
Apr 07, 2015
My pleasure! Thank you for your kind words - I'm delighted it all went through for you so smoothly!

Fine & Country