Apr 02,2015
By: 'Will Mathews'
Apr 02,2015
Franklyn James were extremely professional in their handling of the sale of our London flat. Initial interest that was generated impressed me, and although the early viewings didn't result in any offers, I was pleased with the feedback that the agents provided. I felt they were a little over-enthusiastic and optimistic in their initial asking price, almost flattering us and leading us to over-price at first. Then again, the market conditions did change a little so you could argue they were working to get us the best possible price. Overall very satisfied with their level of service.
As the flat took more than 3 months to sell, we profited from a reduced commission fee, which I felt was a very fair means to get the agent working swiftly and in the clients' best interests.

Franklyn James