Apr 02,2015
By: 'J P Grove'
Apr 02,2015
I have purchased two properties through Franklyn James. Jason and Joseph were very helpful from start to finish.I soon realised that after purchasing my first property there was more to the conveyancing process than I previously thought.I have only purchased Freehold properties before,so when repots of Radon gas and contaminated land reports where presented to means my solicitor we really need some guidance.Joseph was always on call as the Franklyn James team provides you with there personal mobile numbers if you need to contact them directly.When Joseph went on holiday Jason took ownership of the sale and saw it through to completion.I would recommend Franklyn James as the service they provide is second to none.A 5star review from a very happy customer.

Franklyn James