Apr 02,2015
By: 'Dissatisfied customer!!!'
Apr 02,2015
I am totally dumbfounded that you can have such an incompetent RUDE management at your office!
The person who I was dealing with is called CLAIRE BRUCE and she did not know her head from her elbows.
She was rude constantly rolling her eyes and tutting at me and other staff members when their backs were turned, called everyone 'babes' ... how rude and disrespectful is that!
I have never known a 'manager' with such a couldn't-care-less attitude, she didn't care if she made a sale or not, looking everywhere but at me.

I have since bought my home elsewhere and I would like you to know that the reason being was if is representing your company with the attitude and incompetence she carries, there is no way I want to be buying a property via such a shambolic company.

Living Space Estate Agents