Apr 02,2015
By: 'One among the many harassed customers'
Apr 02,2015
I have to do nothing more than agreeing with the other two customers. If privileged I would have chosen no stars and ''pathetic'' from drop down.

Mr. Kelly and his staff are outright brash,rude and treat prospective buyers (at least me) with an attitude ''beggars cant choose''!! I say this because, Katie one of the staff who works for Mr. Kelly said (or screamed) that the vendor is a rich man and doesn't have time to answer your silly questions. All that I asked is the details of a fairly obvious building regulation and planning permission violation.

I had visited the property that I liked (actually loved) three times with my family. With great difficulty I managed to convince my family that the property would be a great investment ( which it is) and finally even agreed to pay a ridiculous price for the current trend Birmingham property market ( please note ''Kellies'' have been trying to sell this from 2008, Good luck! not far from hitting a decade's worth of fruitless effort). Finally when I said Mr. Kelly that I am looking to rent out a property in the neighborhood and made a request to rent out the 'same property to be bought' until the sale goes through, Mr Kelly said '' I will speak to the vendor and arrange it all, don't bother to rent out anything and pay rent for another 6 months''. Later, when I got back to him in 2 days time Tom was so rude to me and screamed at the top of his voice saying '' I have the memory like an Elephant. I remember what I said. I never said what you are saying now, you are changing your words. See, you are not getting that house to rent out. The vendor is a millionaire who drives a 125,000 car ( as if it matters to me), he cannot kick his tenants out (who are not even tenants). Period!!! Do you understand,period!!! I am a busy man too and I cant waste my time about your unreasonable demands!!!''

I cant believe that he is still running an estate agency. He also said that he is an amazing sales man and he can sell anything. Well done, I can see a great seller in you. In fact you are so good at losing a sale you made ( actually not because of your skills, but just because I fell in love with the property).
Net result is, I decided to drop the property which I loved ( still love). I still cant get my head around on what makes him feel 'SO BIG and SO FULL OF HIMSELF''.

Tom, you gotta calm down, if not you will see many prospective customer walking away like me. All that I was bothered to make sure is 'no business from me to you'' after your rand at me. I feel pity for the vendor who has trusted you to sell the house. for 8 YEARS.

As I said before I hung up the phone last time we spoke '' I loved the property, but I dislike you and your attitude''. Forgot to tell you that day, I dislike your staff too except Jacqueline ( she is kinda ok, way below the gold standard of rudeness you fellows have set in your firm). When I spoke to many other agents, I heard from them all on the notorious reputation you have built for yourself in the West Midlands too, from the fairly nice guy to the rude, brash, full of yourself you.

Well done!! Looks like money can do a lot!! ( of damage)

God bless you!!
Just behave like human beings. A bit of humility won't hurt anyone!!
Attached Files
Dropped before I got there.
By: KH
Nov 27, 2017
Here at Kelly Homes we take our business very seriously and we always welcome feedback good or bad so that we may learn from it and strengthen ourselves further - however this reviewer is a mystery to us as we received no feedback of this nature around this time or a complaint which we would always have been happy to deal with directly and face to face - indeed it seems somewhat personal, confusing and emotional rather than factual. We pride ourselves on our overall customer service rating of 90% and welcome anyone to come and view all our customer feedback questionnaires which are available for inspection at anytime these include both good and some not so good reviews, as we operate a professional, open and transparent approach to our business. It makes it difficult to respond specifically when the reviewer is "anonymous" and we doubt the authenticity and credibility of it as it contains false information - indeed if we had been trying to sell a property for 8 years we would question ourselves! We have never had a property take 8 years to sell, very rarely over 8 months and we have never screamed at or would use those words/language to any person/client - we always aim to act professionally and courteously at all times. As a small local family business we very much appreciate and respect the local community within which we work and live ourselves and the people moving in and out of it.

Kelly Homes