Apr 02,2015
Greg
By: 'Simon'
Apr 02,2015
We have been searching for a property in West Drayton for a while. Originally we used another bigger agent who were selling quite a few properties, a lot of their staff carry the same surname so they probably got no pressure to work, they sort of talk to you but sometimes it's got no common sense, they were snobbish and just can't be bothered, to the point I felt sorry to the sellers because they don't treat the buyers right, and whenever I saw a property on zoopla or rightmove I would hope it's not sold by them.

Then we saw this property which was marketed by Coopers Residential.

The 2 staff who helped us Sophie and Perry have been wonderful. They're polite, friendly and very professional. Throughout the whole buying process, they were very prompt to communicate with all the parties involved (buyer seller solicitor...) , and updating us as soon as possible. They facilitated the deal in an efficient way. What a contrasting experience we've had!

Give them a try, I would definitely recommend them either as buyer or seller.

Coopers Residential