Sep 29,2008
Sep 29,2008
We're at our wits end with Solitaire. When we bought our leasehold apartment in Cheshire 5 yrs ago, it was on the understanding that the annual charge was £725. Every year since we pay in excess of £1100 + £250 ground rent. This is extortion even by Edinburgh (where we live) city centre standards. I have today requested copies of all invoices pertaining to my latest invoice having been told today by our letting agency that the communal lighting has been off for 9 months and then today on the breakdown of costs I see overspend on electrical maintenance contract. We feel bent over a barrel by this company. Frankly they could invoice us double, make up some figures to support it, and we'd be none the wiser. I understand I am legally entitled to request invoices after all, who pays a bill when they don't really know what it's for? This company needs to be brought to justice and it's the only reason that our property is for sale...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1