Apr 02,2015
By: 'Susan'
Apr 02,2015
I am a landlady looking to rent my property - I went into Martin Brookes today and I must say they gave me a 5 star service - the new manager was exceptionally helpful, informative and made me feel at ease and walked me through the whole process (I am a first time landlord), and he gave me a great rate on a fully managed service - and to top it off, they had a suitable tenant ready and waiting for my property. I couldn't have asked for as better service. Thank you to Martin Brookes.
I posted this review on another site and then I noticed there were some old negative reviews, I cannot comment on the previous service, but I can advise anyone to try them now.
The fees were not the cheapest around, but I was assured that I get what I pay for and they were true to their word. Not only did I get incredible service and a tenant that has great credentials and a guarantor but the agents more or less made their own commission by getting me a higher rent than I was expecting - so it was a win win for everyone.
By: Kyri Kyriacou
Apr 30, 2015
Hi Susan, Thank you very much for your kind words, as you stated we are now offering nothing less than a 5 star service and we are pleased that the 'new' and improved Martin Brookes is being recognised. Since taking over on the 1st April 2015 I have been working relentlessly to bring the business up to the standard that I expect. I am a strong believer that anything less than 100% is not acceptable and I am training all new staff to offer this level of service.

Martin Brookes Estate Agents