Sep 20,2011
Sep 20,2011
Romans were great, I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone selling or buying property in this area.

I both sold my property and bought a new property from them. I chose Romans because they seemed to have the largest number of properties in my price range in the area I wanted to move to.

At all times they were helpful and polite. At one point the chain broke down as my purchaser lost their purchaser. It was Romans, working with the other party's estate agents, who managed to keep the chain alive and get it back on track.

Once the chain was back in place Romans' Move Manager kept me updated as to what was happening and liaised with the conveyancers and other members of the chain. We complete on Friday.

I am very impressed with Romans and would use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 15! To leave a new review of Romans Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 15