Apr 01,2015
By: 'Shelly'
Apr 01,2015
I recently moved and sold my apartment in canary wharf through Franklyn James. From the outset and my initial valuation meeting, Jason and Joe were professional, friendly and seemed to have some energy and drive about the sale of my apartment and were confident in securing a good price (which they did!) They have good knowledge of the local area too. We had viewings arranged before we'd even had the photos done and an open day shortly after going to market.

My apartment was sold within a matter of a few days. Unfortunately the process of us finding a property to buy wasn't as quick as my offer coming in and took a few months longer than expected. I have to thank Franklyn James for their patience and support whilst this went on and never once felt hassled or additional pressure from them during this time. They even gave me advice linked to the purchase of my new house when I needed some help.

All in all a positive process and happy I chose Franklyn James and would certainly recommend them.

Franklyn James