Apr 01,2015
By: 'Excellent attention in TW20'
Apr 01,2015
I had been looking for a property to buy for investment for some time. I spoke to Claire and she arranged to meet me next day. I arrived a little early and she was already there waiting. She showed me the property and her knowledge of the development and area was commendable. I had confidence in what she was telling me so I decided to go ahead and put in an offer. The offer was accepted that afternoon. She followed everything up perfectly and within a short time paperwork was completed. She continues to follow up and I am very happy that I was lucky to find such a professional and able agent.
I felt that she was attentive to my explanation of what I was looking for in the first place so there was no wasting time looking at unsuitable properties. A lovely young lady with a wonderful manner!

Townends