Apr 01,2015
Priyesh
By: 'Lai'
Apr 01,2015
Faruq maintained a cool calm knowledgeable and reassuring disposition throughout the period my property was being marketed for letting. He also had the property rented in record time - only a couple of days property came on the market. Excellent customer service.

Priyesh had also given me an honest professional property valuation and sales advice some months ago when I considered putting my property up for sale. He's able to respond very promptly to queries and enquiries, always ensuring an excellent customer satisfaction.
In retrospect, agent's finder's fee (2 wks rent) was somewhat higher than I had paid to a previously used agent's. However, I appreciate d flexible displayed by agent to collect this fee in 2 installments.

1 Click Homes