Apr 01,2015
Lizzie
By: 'CO'
Apr 01,2015
I contacted Bridge, as it came highly recommended by friends who have also used them as Agents and I must say, they were right to give them such a rave review.
I dealt with Lizzie to do my valuation when I wanted to let my property and she was kind enough to come after office hours, as I could not get home due to work commitments. She was polite and incredibly friendly, answering all of my questions and assured me that she would always be at the end of the phone. She valued my property at a much better price than some agents, and was incredibly honest and I found someone to take my property straight away at the price she valued it for .
She has been incredibly professional and helpful - an absolute asset to the Bridge team. When I come to let my next property, I will most certainly use Bridge and Lizzie, as she was so wonderful!

Bridge