Apr 01,2015
By: 'MichaelMorrey'
Apr 01,2015
I have rented a property since June 2014 and was overall pleased with everything, although i had no real dealings with the letting agency. This month I had an issue where through no fault of my own the property failed a gas safety check due to some work that needed doing. I have now been 9 days without gas, even though the landlady approved the work 3 months ago.

I have been in contact with the agency and its repairs team and must say I have never been so appalled at the service I received. Apparently I am not the customer of Frank Innes, im just a tenant. It is my job to deal with all the communication and they think it is acceptable to tell me its not there problem.

I am naming Lauren Church as the branch manager, she is suppose to be the face of Frank Innes. When i raised a complaint with her she told me her team were right and there's nothing she wants to do. I am very unhappy with this and would not recommend anyone to let through them.

They are happy to take ‚£1800 the day we move in, but i try to to get one thing sorted and its this much hard work.
Extremley expensive considering they cant resolve a certain situation.

Frank Innes