Apr 01,2015
By: 'Marie'
Apr 01,2015
I have rented with Foxtons twice now, and both times the experience wasn't great.

They have a good choice of flats, but the amount of money they charge you is unbelievable. 96 pounds renewal fee and 150 check out fee was taken out from my deposit - I was never told about amount of the check out fee.

Just be careful when you rent with them - you ll never know how much you will need to pay in the end, as it is not officially disclosed.

Also had experience with them when buying a place - after a while, I just excluded Foxtons from my search and didn't enquire about any of their properties, as they are so clingy, pushy and hard to deal with.
If they reduce their fees to a reasonable level, and give you an official breakdown of everything you will be expected to pay upfront, I would say they are bearable
Attached Files