Apr 01,2015
By: 'Benjamin Kinch'
Apr 01,2015
Easilving are a superb Estate & Letting Agents with a professional and friendly approach. They have been looking after my properties in Newcastle City Centre for many years and I could not be happier with the service. They make being a landlord easy and completely stress free.

Easilving handle the advertising of the property, sourcing desirable tenants, rent negotiations, deposits, standing orders, guarantors, Short Hold Tenancy Agreements and everything in-between. The management of the properties is also excellent and very competitive.

Easiliving have ensured that there is never a gap in-between tenancies, guaranteeing maximum rental yields. The tenants they have provided have always been very respectful and taken good care of the properties.

I can highly recommend their services to landlords, developers and home hunters alike! I wish them all the best for the future.
The fees were very competitive and I am completely satisfied with the services provided for the amount charged.
By: Nadia
Apr 02, 2015
Hi Ben
Thank you so much for the taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are delighted that you are so pleased with the service we have given you. It has been a pleasure working with you and letting your properties and we are pleased to have found you some more great tenants for September!!
Kind regards