Apr 01,2015
By: 'Happy Seller'
Apr 01,2015
I first met Tim when he came to value my house. I was really impressed with how professional he was but also how personable he was. It was important for me to choose someone that I'd have a good relationship with as I was going to be dealing with them for at least a couple of months! Tim didn't let me down, he made selling my home a pleasure, unlike the usual drag that it is. Matthew, the negotiator was fantastic when he was showing people around and I loved that he remembered all the little quirks I had told him about the house and was also great after we have found a buyer with pushing it through to exchange. I really can't recommend them enough!
Charge a little more than someone else I used previously but well worth it. You get what you pay for!

Chestertons