Apr 01,2015
By: 'alexander'
Apr 01,2015
I had had several valuations on my property and I had only decided to get another valuation from the Property Explorer as they were selling a house I was interested in. When they came round to my house for the valuation I felt that they were a genuinely honest outfit. It was on that basis that I decided to use property explorer as I was delighted I did. They have been extremely honest, upfront and accessible as my agents.
What you get with the property explorer is a team that are all in the loop with you sale/purchase and who really work for you. You are made to feel like you have the full attention of their staff at all times. There is clearly good a culture of good communication within the management and operation agency.
I was unfamiliar with the sales technique adopted for the sale of my house however I trusted the advice from this agency and it has paid off. I was also inclined to use the mortgage adviser affiliated with the property explorer as I found him very approachable and honest.
At no time did the property explorer disrespect or discredit any other estate agencies in Basingstoke to their own advantage. This can be a refreshing change as several other agencies in Basingstoke were very negative about their competitors.
Once the property was under offer the sales progression team carried on the impressive management of this sale that had been set by the sales team.
I myself would definitely use the services of the property explorer in any future moves and I would also use the mortgage adviser they recommended again. I have been so impressed with their level of commitment I have already recommended them to some friends and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
competitive rate with options to customise

The Property Explorer