Apr 01,2015
By: 'Nita'
Apr 01,2015
I have had an excellent experience with RHW. They were the first agents to respond to my initial inquiry requests from the various property sites i looked at. Scott organised a viewing virtually within 24 hours and upon my decision to make an offer, facilitated the process extremely efficiently. He took note of all my queries and concerns and addressed all of them, and explained the process carefully and patiently. The move-in process was run extremely smoothly, all the more so for taking place on a sunday. Since moving in, I have dealt with Laura. I have so far only contacted her once, with a list of initial queries, and have been very impressed by how quickly she responded and how helpful her responses were. All in all, a very professional and friendly level of service.

RHW Estates